…continues from Book #01, Chapter #01, Scene #04
The 10th Day of Ches in the Year of the Sudden Journey
After accepting Blackengorge Town Council’s request to find their two missing sons the party have headed to the mausoleum on a hill to the north of town. There, they have found a secret door leading down into a crypt where two hobgoblins lay in wait with traps. After overcoming the hobgoblins the party have ventured further into some caverns, where through a devil’s head adorned door they have found the missing children within a magic circle. As the group stepped into the circle two stone statues animated and attacked, but the combined efforts of the party quickly dispatched them! With the children in tow, the group explored the remainder of the caverns, finding a ritual chamber and a mad elven sorcerer.
- Celestia Gaia - 1st Level Female Elven Cleric (Battle Cleric)
- Khalin Grundokri - 2nd Level Male Dwarven Marshal (Warlord)
- Kireth Majere - 2nd Level Male Half-Elven Arcanist (Wizard)
- Tradden Aversward - 2nd Level Male Human Weaponmaster (Fighter)
- Zero Uhlit - 2nd Level Male Human Scoundrel (Rogue)
This scene starts on Thursday 14th October 2010 and is expected to be completed by the end of Friday 29th October 2010.
Players are expected to be able to post at least twice a day.